This system makes it convenient for Kansas motorists to renew their vehicle registration electronically. Use IE7.0+ for best performance. IE 9.0 is preferred.
To renew online, all of the following must be true:
- The vehicle is currently registered in Kansas.
- You have a Kansas Motor Vehicle registration renewal notice that contains a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Your address on the renewal notice is current.
- The vehicle is currently insured by a participating insurance company.
This online service is provided by Kansas.gov, a third-party working under a contract awarded and administered by the Information Network of Kansas (INK). The online price of items or services purchased through Kansas.gov, the state's official web portal, include funds used to develop, maintain, enhance, and expand the service offerings of the state's portal.
- Electronic Check
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card
Notice: 2015 is a personalized plate reissue year so customers with personalized plates will not be able to renew them online. Customers will need to contact their County Treasurers Office to order and pay for their new personalized plate.
Notice: When you complete this transaction, your receipt, decal and/or license plate will be mailed within ten days from your local County Treasurer's Motor Vehicle Office. Motor vehicles cannot be legally operated without a current decal and/or plate.
Begin registration renewal